Egyptian Builder Cel here

TheCelestialMan

Hey guys, I'm TheCelestialMan, or Cel as you'll see in game, I joined The Cavern back in June of 2020 and have been a consistent player on here ever since. I'm mostly known for being the sole builder of the city of Amonkhet, a large Egyptian themed city in one of the South East deserts on the map, the project has taken me 11 months so far and I plan to see it through to completion no matter how long it takes. I also like building in medieval and viking themes but for this server I wanted to try something else out. It's nice to meet you and i hope to see you all around on The Cavern!

P.S. If you would like to help the build effort I buy gold ore, ingots, and blocks at /pw neitizmall, I also accept donations to keep the project up and running

Candii

Staff member
Admin
Hi Cel (my favorite builder..)!

Your town is my absolute favorite, always sparks conversation in people. I'll be sure to donate gold if I have any! 😊

C8p3r

Hello Cel, I am C8p3r the owner of the servers largest pyramid as of current standings, your project inspired me so much and drove me to a goal larger than anything I would have attempted other wise, I think you're a really talented guy and maybe one day I can have a city on the same scale as Ahmonket, but for today I just have a bigger pyramid! <3 maybe log on and check it out, I have not seen you online in my time on the cavern since early 2022