Staff application

Zed

Username, _Zed_1

I wish to apply for staff so if someone could contact via discord that would be great thanks

Candii

Staff member
Admin
Hi Zed!

If you scroll down the forums, you'll see a section for applications. You can apply there.

DimondActaul

I really love helping people when I first joined this sever I had a goal of helping people and this would be a perfect opertounty for me. one time I had some extra armor so i gave it to some new players and some stuff for free. if they need help finding what to buy ill tell them if i know a place. or helping them do somthing

Candii

Staff member
Admin
I really love helping people when I first joined this sever I had a goal of helping people and this would be a perfect opertounty for me. one time I had some extra armor so i gave it to some new players and some stuff for free. if they need help finding what to buy ill tell them if i know a place. or helping them do somthing
Hi Dimond! Just so you're aware, this is not the section for staff applications. If you hit 'Forums' and scroll down, you should see the section where you can submit one!

Crayonics

Staff member
Admin
Kan ik een helper zijn of zoiets
Omdat ik staf wil zijn
You can apply on the forums, this isn't the correct tab to apply.
If you scroll down you'll find the " Staff Applications"
You can apply there.

Also,
We're an English speaking server, not Dutch.