Server down?

KittyDurgon

I’ve been trying to connect to tge server for a bit, but I can’t seem to do so. I keep getting a ‘Disconnected by Server’ message whenever I try to join. I did see that MC got updated very recently, so I was curious if the server itself is being updated.

I use ‘bedrocktogether’ in order to connect, since I am on console, and have never had issues before.

Normally I’d be able to join/use Discord, but either from an update to the app or to the device, Discord launches and then IMMEDIATELY crashes anytime I try to use it. I’ve tried a factory reset, a reinstall of Discord, and no fix. So I am unable to ask/find out by using Discord.

The Vote links say people are on the server currently, but the site here says none are. So idk what to believe.

maddiefayee

It is not, the art plugin itself is not currently supported by the original developers for 1.17, so when we upgraded from 1.16, the version that was meant to work on 1.17 broke. We are working on alternatives though so that folks can still do art without jacking up the prices of the items from the plugin that should be craftable but are not.