Rivers3dge, The King of Solitude

Rivers3dge

Hello!

This is a bit overdue considering I've been playing on this server since May of 2021. Anyways, I am the owner of Solitude which houses the store of RiverGoods. I am also currently in 8th grade, almost 9th. I do Crosscountry usually in the fall for school. During my first year in middle school (7th grade) I was in student council. I like to canoe and fish. I like listening to country music. I lived in the United States of Amercia. I go to a top ranking school for its education. Other games that I play other than Minecraft are Terraria, Skyrim, Fall Guys, and Minecraft Dungeons. I have five siblings ( one was just born in April ). My real name is Owen and that is my overdue introduction.

Sincerely,

🌊 Rivers3dge 🌊

TheTrueMrMyth

Hello!

This is a bit overdue considering I've been playing on this server since May of 2021. Anyways, I am the owner of Solitude which houses the store of RiverGoods. I am also currently in 8th grade, almost 9th. I do Crosscountry usually in the fall for school. During my first year in middle school (7th grade) I was in student council. I like to canoe and fish. I like listening to country music. I lived in the United States of Amercia. I go to a top ranking school for its education. Other games that I play other than Minecraft are Terraria, Skyrim, Fall Guys, and Minecraft Dungeons. I have five siblings ( one was just born in April ). My real name is Owen and that is my overdue introduction.

Sincerely,

🌊 Rivers3dge
Why did you want to talk to me?

Candii

Staff member
Admin
Hello River,

Nice to see your introduction! I wish you the best with your education and hobbies, fishing and canoeing must be great during this time of year! 🛶🎣