I need help

OakPepper15271

Hello, my user is OakPepper152716 I'm a bedrock pe player, my problem is for some reason all the fruits & vegetable I get is a player head named CS-Corelib. Anywhere I tp in the main world its all the same, it cant be eaten, only wearable and can be placed, the sapplings are not obtainable like a lettuce sappling which I really need for my friend. Only the heads (aka the fruits and vegetables) are obtainable, I have been seeing this name for the past week, I don't know if it has something to do with me being a bedrock player or something to do with the mod it belongs to, but i hope it gets fixed soon enough. And also can anyone tell me how to cancel a quest in bedrock pe if its possible? Thank you.

Candii

Staff member
Admin
Hello OakPepper,

This is an intentional feature, due to >4 million ExoticGarden blockstoragedata instances causing crashes and slow start-up times. As for canceling a quest on Bedrock, try /q cancel (quest name) or spam click said quest in the /q started cancel quest menu.

OakPepper15271

Hello OakPepper,

This is an intentional feature, due to >4 million ExoticGarden blockstoragedata instances causing crashes and slow start-up times. As for canceling a quest on Bedrock, try /q cancel (quest name) or spam click said quest in the /q started cancel quest menu.
Hello Admin Candii, thank you for this info and for the help in quest cancelling it helps me save more time than doing the quest I accidentally clicked. :D