C8p3r, Insurrections Herald

C8p3r

Hola mi nueve amigos!

I am C8, a simple pharaoh in the badlands who has survived a false ban, corrupt mayors, and various injustices at the hands of the system

I have split off with millions backing me supplied from the bourgeoisie whom I have manipulated and from the narcissists I have preyed on

I have built an empire on the greed and corruption of the state and now lead the penultimate force of the cavern

I lead Insurrection, the last bastion and fire that burns before the fall, the raven whom circles a dying prey

I have arrived to claim yet another server, I will ascend the ranks and I will seize the reins from the top, triumphing and reveling as the world crumbles

But like seriously I'm a chill dude who likes to play Minecraft and trades stocks during the day from home, so I have lots of free time.
The bit above is RP and I have always been a fan of making up my own lore on servers as a kind of self serious joke.
If anyone actualy has an interest in that stuff or wants a town thats very chill join insurrection

bye

Limez_xi

Hola mi nueve amigos!

I am C8, a simple pharaoh in the badlands who has survived a false ban, corrupt mayors, and various injustices at the hands of the system

I have split off with millions backing me supplied from the bourgeoisie whom I have manipulated and from the narcissists I have preyed on

I have built an empire on the greed and corruption of the state and now lead the penultimate force of the cavern

I lead Insurrection, the last bastion and fire that burns before the fall, the raven whom circles a dying prey

I have arrived to claim yet another server, I will ascend the ranks and I will seize the reins from the top, triumphing and reveling as the world crumbles

But like seriously I'm a chill dude who likes to play Minecraft and trades stocks during the day from home, so I have lots of free time.
The bit above is RP and I have always been a fan of making up my own lore on servers as a kind of self serious joke.
If anyone actualy has an interest in that stuff or wants a town thats very chill join insurrection

bye
pop off king