Ban appeal and questions about it

Peivium

Hey, so I recently submitted a ban appeal around the 25-26th of may and there wasn't any response so I just resubmitted one. I'm just curious how long it normally takes for them to be reviewed? I was told 72 hours from someone but I would like to confirm that's the average wait time.

Thanks!

Peivium

Also I just noticed I put this into the wrong thread category and I'm not sure how to delete it so I'm very sorry about that!!!

XDeadlyMeliodas

Hey Its XDeadly I don't really Think A Perm-Ban was Necessary I know there are rules about sharing Other Servers IPs But it should be atleast a Temp-Ban Just because Most of the people That have been banned have not harrassed or spam the other Server IP in global chat And They have technically have helped new Players and glitches so knew People that have joined would have a good experience on TheCavern I knew the Consequences But I was just trying to Help/Find friendship. I hope I can get a 2nd Chance But If Not I would like too say I had a very fun experience on the Cavern with the helpfulness and Kindness of the people on it. Thank You ❤